Author Topic: Cubs Trade Block  (Read 260 times)

Cubs JD

• Jason Daseler
  • Minor Leaguer
Cubs Trade Block
« on: 16 Mar 2017 9:49:19 AM »
I've updated my trade block to reflect my current roster situation.  The players below are currently on the block.  If you have any interest, send me an offer or let me know. 

SP/RP J.R. Graham
1B Eric Hosmer
SP Danny Hultzen
OF Gerardo Parra
OF James Ramsey
SP Anibal Sanchez
CF Bubba Starling
CL Huston Street

He's not on the block, but McCutchen could also be had for a very strong offer.

Cubs JD

• Jason Daseler
  • Minor Leaguer
Re: Cubs Trade Block
« Reply #1 on: 18 May 2017 9:33:30 AM »
Well, the season is over for the 2017 Cubs.  Let the fire sale begin.  Most of the MLB roster is ready to move.  I have some back-end MLB SPs (Gibson, McCarthy, Sanchez), lots of bullpen pieces (Shaw, Street, Smoker, Tonkin, some on reserve), and multiple ready-to-move position players (McCutchen, Hosmer, Parra, Kendrick, among others).  There's also some potentially interesting pieces on the reserve roster, and some mid to low end prospects I'd move. Take a look at the roster and let me know via message/offer if someone interests you.  I'm looking for impact prospects and picks only, but will consider taking on someone along with the prospects/picks if needed to help balance the $$$ more. 

#TrustTheProcess   
« Last Edit: 18 May 2017 12:00:19 PM by Cubs JD »

Cubs JD

• Jason Daseler
  • Minor Leaguer
« Reply #2 on: 31 May 2017 9:55:03 AM »
Smoker and Hand were moved.  Lots of pieces still available.  McCutchen has been historically bad during our first half - who wants to enjoy his regress-to-the-mean second half?

Cubs JD

• Jason Daseler
  • Minor Leaguer
« Reply #3 on: 6 Jun 2017 12:14:12 PM »
As soon as I start selling pieces - BAM!!!  7 game winning streak of course.  Because reasons.... smh

Still selling though.  Hosmer, Cutch, Kendrick, lots of OFers, Starters and Relievers.  Minor league depth pieces.  Bags of balls and paper cups.  Sunflower seeds.  Steroid syringes.  You name it, we got it.   

Royals JC

• Jon Carney
  • Administrator
  • Hall of Famer
  • Exec Comm
« Reply #4 on: 7 Jun 2017 8:41:33 AM »
As soon as I start selling pieces - BAM!!!  7 game winning streak of course.  Because reasons.... smh

Still selling though.  Hosmer, Cutch, Kendrick, lots of OFers, Starters and Relievers.  Minor league depth pieces.  Bags of balls and paper cups.  Sunflower seeds.  Steroid syringes.  You name it, we got it.   

Used or new?  Asking for a friend.
Jon Carney - Kansas City Royals GM

Royals Blog
Trade Block

Cubs JD

• Jason Daseler
  • Minor Leaguer
« Reply #5 on: 7 Jun 2017 8:56:06 AM »

Used or new?  Asking for a friend.

Mostly new, but our bat boys used some to try and bulk up for prom.

Cubs JD

• Jason Daseler
  • Minor Leaguer
« Reply #6 on: 14 Jun 2017 4:42:01 PM »
McCutchen has been moved.  Still some useable pieces left.  Multiple hot second halves should be in the coming just to regress guys up to their "average" performance levels.     

I'd also possibly be interested in consolidating some picks, mostly 2017 ones, into higher picks or moving them for a 2018 pick one round higher.

If you're interested, hit me up with a PM or an offer.