About The DMBO
Simulating the challenges of an MLB GM
Statistics & History
General Managers Online
- Guests: 8
- Hidden: 0
- Users: 1
- Users Online:
2016 Regular Season
Recent Discussion Topics
League Vision and Values (Updated 1/24/2015)
Our Core Values
- To remain one of the highest-quality baseball simulation projection leagues.
Our League in 2018
- We seek out and retain top-quality participants near the pinnacle among baseball fans in terms of knowledge, talent evaluation skills, and enthusiasm for the game.
- We seek to maintain a healthy balance between realism and playability, such that participants will not need to spend large amounts of time running a franchise but will still experience challenges as close as reasonably possible to those faced by a real-life MLB General Manager.
- We value the league community and its culture, which we believe exhibits professionalism, camaraderie, maturity, and shared enjoyment in our hobby.
- We will have a plan to continue the DMBO should DMB cease to provide the software and/or ZiPS projection disk.
- We will have very high participant retention and very low turnover, to the point where we typically have more qualified applicants than we can admit to the league.
- We will provide regular DMBO-related content on the league website.
- We will have operations manuals in place for database management, server management, GM Desk oversight, software version control, and website and forum maintenance, as well as multiple league members being trained to oversee each of these areas.
Reigning Award Winners